BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) – Adventist Health Bakersfield is offering free shots to children for vaccine-preventable diseases in April.
Before visiting any of the clinics listed below, please call (661) 869-6740 for further appointment scheduling instructions.
• Eating Maxx – Monday April 5th 4400 Ming Ave. (Car park), Bakersfield from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Kern County Department of Human Services – Wednesday April 7th 100 E. California Ave. (Car park), Bakersfield from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Greenfield Family Resource Center – Monday April 12th 5400 Monitor St. (Parking Lot), Bakersfield, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Delano Union School District – Tuesday April 13th 1300 Norwalk St. (car park), Delano from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Adventist Health Bakersfield – Wednesday April 14th 2800 Chester Ave. (Parking lot on the 29th), Bakersfield from 1pm to 6pm
• Walmart Supercenter – Monday April 19th 5075 Gosford Rd. (Car park), Bakersfield from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Walmart – Tuesday April 20th 401 Central Ave. (Parking lot), Wasco from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• New Church of Life – Wednesday April 21st 4201 Stine Road (car park), Bakersfield from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• NOR-Riverview Park – Monday April 26th 437 Willow Drive (parking lot), Bakersfield, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
* Please note that under the Child Vaccine Guidelines (VFC) vaccines are FREE for children under 18 who meet any of the following criteria: • No health insurance • Enrolled in Medi-Cal (must present Medi-Cal card with every visit) • Indians or native Alaskans.